- All pieces are handmade and one of a kind made from light weight polymer clay.
- Polymer clay is a non-toxic PVC based clay. Each piece is flexible and strong however may break or crack if dropped or not treated with care.
- All earring studs/posts and backings are made from surgical stainless steel and nickel free, suitable for sensitive ears.
- Clean polymer clay with a damp cloth and then dry. For stubborn marks or makeup a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a clean cloth will bring it back to new condition.
- Store in a dry place preferably hanging and separate from other earrings to avoid scratches.
- Although polymer clay is waterproof other materials and findings on your piece may not be. Do not submerge in water.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions and other fragrances.